Emotional Genius

|

I am an emotional genius.

No, really. I took the test and the results are conclusive. I score better than 99.9% of other people. And the results are not a fluke. I took the test last year at about this time and got the same result.


Two conclusions spring immediately to mind:

1. I am, in fact, an emotional genius.

2. The test is faulty.

It is hard to deny that some people are more adroit at navigating their way through both their own and other people’s emotions. Take two identical twins. One with autism, the other without. Who would deny that the latter is more emotionally intelligent that the former? Nevertheless, the methods of measuring this difference are still in their infancy. I give you my test results as Exhibit A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Engram | Template Blue by TNB